International Conference "GEOMETRY, GROUPS, OPERATOR ALGEBRAS, AND INTEGRABILITY 2022"
This conference is focused on three closely related subjects: groups and their actions in geometry and topology, operator algebras, and integrable systems. These branches of mathematics are important in themselves and have wide applications in various areas. Geometric ideas and methods play a crucial role in interconnection and development of these fields. Integrability and other properties of dynamical systems are often related with geometry and symmetries of these systems, i.e., group actions. Many operator algebras are produced from groups and bear group action, so that the properties of these algebras reflect the properties of the corresponding groups and vice versa. Quantum mechanics and modern physical theories use operator algebras as a basic tool. There are many other similar examples of mutual interference of these fields.
The main purpose of the conference is to bring together experts in the major fields listed in its title. We hope that this will help disseminate important ideas and broaden the areas of mutual interest.
The main topics of the conference are:
- lie, holomorphic, and algebraic transformation groups
- discrete subgroups of lie groups and discrete transformation groups
- quantum groups and universal enveloping algebras
- representation theory
- geometry and topology of manifolds
- equivariant topology
- elliptic operators on manifolds and index theory
- operator algebras and k-theory of c*-algebras
- geometry of integrable systems
- algebraic methods of integration
- integrable models in physics
- higher structures in physics and geometry
You are welcome to participate!
You may also check out the schedule on https://ggoi2022.mathcenter.ru/#schedule
Click here to download the book of abstracts of the talks.
Plenary talks & Section 1
*The conference is supported by the Moscow Center of Fundamental and Applied Mathematics.